Saturday, January 28, 2012

Days 9 and 10

The best thing to happen to you this week.

The senior meeting at school on Thursday for sure. The meeting itself wasn't all that grand, but it was a huge reminder/ realization that I will be done with high school in May. It's such a huge relief, high school has been a tough fight for me. It's good to know that I've actually made it. 

3 things you are proud of about your personality.

1.) I'm fairly open minded and accepting. I don't care if you're gay, or transsexual, or what your religion is. If you're kind to me, I will return it. I'm just an overall nice person.

2.) I'm a realist. I'm able to see things exactly how they are, and I like that. I feel that it keeps me sane, and that it's better than getting my hopes up, or being super depressed/ upset over something. It is what it is. And that's that.

3.) I'm very upfront with people. If I have a problem with you, you'll be the first to know. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion, or call people out on their bullshit. If I see something that I know is wrong happening, I'll step in and correct it. I like to nip things in the bud, before they get out of hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment