Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 6

Something you're currently worrying about?

Oh dear, there is a pretty big list. I have nasty anxiety, so worrying about things is an every day occurrence. Actually, I think my biggest worry is my anxiety. Sometimes it just really, really gets out of hand. 

There have been times where my anxiety has kicked up over just going out with friends, or going to school. It's rather obnoxious actually, and a lot of people think that I either fake it, or I'm just crazy. I think I make a lot of people mad, because I will cancel plans if I feel anxious. Most people don't understand, which I can understand, because these anxiety attacks are... irrational. Completely irrational.

I'm afraid that I will never be able to get past this. I really enjoy the thought of someday getting married, but then I imagine the anxiety attack that I'll probably have right there at the alter. I am being completely honest when I say that the thought of living with this for the rest of my life terrifies  me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment