Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 2

How have you changed in the past two years?

Oh geez. Well, this is kind of a hard one. There has been a lot of ups and downs through the past two years. I met a boy. I lost my best friend, but made a new best friend in the process. My mom also ended up being unemployed for about a year...

1. I became a lot less selfish. I think a lot of that had to do with my mother being unemployed, and our lack of a secure financial income.

2. I think I also matured a lot. I started to care less about what people thought about me, and become more focused on myself, my family, and my true friends. I stopped making an effort to argue back with someone every time there was a conflict. 

3. I became a lot more accepting of myself. From my awful anxiety, to the weird nerdy-ness, to my self image. I think a lot of that had to do with my mother, Andreea, and Jacob. 

4. And finally, I learned how to be happy, even when everything in my life was not going as planned. 

I think that just about sums it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment