Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 15

Oh boy. I really dropped the ball on this 30 day blog  challenge. Majorly.
>~<
Things I want to say to 5 different people.


Mom- I love you so much. You are the most supportive and encouraging person in my life, and I am so grateful to have you. You are truly one of my best friends.

Marissa- I just wanted to thank you for being an amazing friend. I really appreciate that we can not hang out for months at a time, and still be really great friends. I also really appreciate how you accept me for who I am, because I'm really mean, and weird, socially awkward, and I don't think many of my friends get that.

Mathew Lewis- You are one sexy motherfucker. Ohmylord.

Andreea- I'm glad I have you in my life, I really am. And I am so excited that we're going to be roommates! I know that we're going to have a great year ahead of us, full of crafting parties and movies. :)

Myself- Remember to breath, and think. Everything will be okay. Have fun. Live life. You can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment