Friday, May 13, 2011

What today consisted of...

Well, I got some work done on my teeth... so I went and got sugary ice cream. Good idea, right? Zelda kept trying to eat it though... and succeeded when I wasn't looking. -___-

My cats are MONSTERS. Though, right now they look pretty calm. Zelda likes to chew on cords, and hands...and feet..and Hitler. And Hitler likes to eat Zelda's kitten food when nobody is looking, along with normal human food. Deeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr....


 This was organized at one point, I promise. But now it's a total mess. Why is it that I cannot keep anything organized. My whole room is a mess.... I need to clean...

And this is the reason, well one of the reasons, my room is a mess. I'm crocheting a Drifloon. Which isn't done yet, mind you. And I wish I could be one of those crafty people who are constantly organized (if those kinds of people even exist o.O) but, sadly, I'm not. As soon as I start to make something... everything goes to hell. Organization is pointless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment