Monday, May 30, 2011

I've been making myself busy.

I've been keeping myself busy with crocheting, and a wee bit of sewing. I finally finished my Drifloon plushie. I'm very happy with him.

At first, I wanted to use my sewing machine to create my owl. But my machine went bat shit crazy and actually ate part of the owl. Luckily, I was able to work around that. So, I just hand sewed it. I'm not really good at hand sewing, it's definitely not one of my talents, but I'm pretty proud of this. I think I did a pretty good hand sewing job. 


Also, I just like to take pictures. Of like, everything.  Especially when the weather is nice like this. You'd guys would be so annoyed with me if I even posted even a quarter of the pictures I take. Derp.
This is my WIP by the way. It's going to be a Nintendo DS Lite cozy. All electronics need a cozy, in my opinion. 


PS. WIP stands for work in progress. In case some of you weren't aware. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment