Thursday, September 15, 2011

Positive VS Negative

This past week has been busy in the sense that I go to school and come back so exhausted that I just go straight to sleep. I normally go to sleep around 5pm and sleep until 2 or 3 am. Totally not a healthy sleep schedule. I really need to fix this, along with a lot of other aspects of my life.

Along with really trying to find a better sleep schedule, I'm going to try to include more healthier things in my life. Like more salad, and exercise, and less drama and ice cream. I feel like there needs to be a healthy balance between the negative and positive in my life, and right now the negative is out weighing the positive.

I've been really grumpy and unhappy lately. And god knows I've been extremely rude. All of this needs to change. I need a change in life style. So, to all of those I've been short tempered with lately, I do apologize.

Since social media is a big thing in my life, I find it fitting to start there. I've been slowly going through my friends list and deleting the people who I actually don't know, or talk to. And I've been hiding people who are constantly negative in my news feed. There is no reason for me to be friends with all these people who I don't like, or annoy me.

It's not much, but it's a start. Finding the balance I'm looking for will probably take a while, but I'm bound and determined  Something has to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment